During a real estate transaction, both parties are working toward the same goal – to complete the transaction as quickly and efficiently as possible. Buyers and sellers of real estate need an attorney to protect their interests and ensure a trouble-free transaction.
Brian Murphy Law advises and represents a wide range of clients in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions. Attorney Murphy has over 20 years of experience and he can act quickly when clients need him.
Our law firm can:
- Draft a purchase agreement
- Review the real estate sales contract
- Review any home condominium association documents
- Provide title services, title examinations, and opinions
- Review mortgage documents
- Review commercial leases
- Represent you at the closing
- Perform other services related to the purchase and sale of real estate
Facilitating Commercial & Residential Real Estate Transactions
Our attorneys and staff draw upon their extensive real estate experience in order to facilitate real estate transactions. This experience enables us to spot potential problems early and take the steps necessary to resolve them.
No matter your real estate legal needs, Brian Murphy Law will work diligently to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible. It is our goal to achieve a successful transaction, while protecting your interests to the fullest extent possible!